Photography special, Contact: Brian Everingham: 0419 260 236, 9520 9341, firstname.lastname@example.org
- February 9th Friday, Bola Creek – Interpreting rainforest
- February 23rd Friday, Bicentennial Park – Birds, etc (note about 10km walking as well)
Walks, Brian Everingham: 0419 260 236, 9520 9341, email@example.com
- February 5th Monday, Manly to the Spit Half day, about 10km.
- February 11th Saturday, Curra Moors – Half day stretched if the weather is kind, about 10km
- February 17th Saturday, Carrington Falls – Two half day walks on either side of the rim. Stunning country; about 12km
- February 24th Saturday, Otford to Burning Palms – About 10km
28 Feb, Wed 8:00 PM Bhutan’s Environmental Successes: What, How and Why
Bhutan is a Buddhist kingdom in the Himalayas’ known for its monasteries, fortresses and dramatic landscapes that range from subtropical plains to steep mountains and valleys. Guest speaker environmental researcher Ross Jeffree PhD.
At Sutherland Multi-Purpose Centre, 123 Flora St, Sutherland (near Belmont St). Admission free. All welcome. Enquiries: Peter Vaughan, firstname.lastname@example.org