Newsletter No 123, Spring 2018
Posts in category Newsletter Posts
- Sydney Harbour National ParkClosed areas: Camp Cove carpark closed Wednesday 23rrd June to Friday 25th June inclusiveCamp Cove carpark (on the corner of Cliff and Victoria streets, Watsons Bay) will be closed from Wednesday 23rd to Friday 25th June 2021 to facilitate scheduled vegetation works. Please find alternative parking arrangements during this time. Closed areas: Shelters at Rodd Island […]
- Murrumbidgee Valley National ParkClosed areas: Areas closed due to hazardous treesSome parts of this park are closed for hazardous tree maintenance. The closed areas are: Narrandera precinct MIA 3 precinct Rook trail within MIA 1 precinct, including Sandy Beach and Island campgrounds Penalties apply for non-compliance. For more information, contact the local NPWS office.
- Murrumbidgee Valley Regional Park
- Dorrigo Rd, Brogo June 20, 2021ALERT LEVEL: Not Applicable LOCATION: 392 Dorrigo Rd, Brogo, NSW 2550 COUNCIL AREA: Bega Valley STATUS: Under control TYPE: Burn off FIRE: Yes SIZE: 0 ha RESPONSIBLE AGENCY: Rural Fire Service UPDATED: 20 Jun 2021 11:05
- Mt McKenzie pile burn June 20, 2021ALERT LEVEL: Advice LOCATION: 147.281, -35.775 COUNCIL AREA: Greater Hume STATUS: Under control TYPE: Hazard Reduction FIRE: Yes SIZE: 1 ha RESPONSIBLE AGENCY: Rural Fire Service UPDATED: 20 Jun 2021 09:24
- Silverdale Rd, Orangeville June 20, 2021ALERT LEVEL: Not Applicable LOCATION: 501 Silverdale Rd, Orangeville, NSW 2570 COUNCIL AREA: Wollondilly STATUS: Under control TYPE: Burn off FIRE: Yes SIZE: 0 ha RESPONSIBLE AGENCY: Rural Fire Service UPDATED: 19 Jun 2021 14:32