National Parks Association of NSW (NPA) is a not-for-profit organisation that seeks to protect, connect and restore the integrity and diversity of natural systems in NSW and beyond, through national parks, marine sanctuaries and other means.
- Washpool National ParkHazard reduction burns: Timbarra HRThere is a fire in this park called Timbarra HR. Refer to the Rural Fire Service for latest information. Do not enter any closed area or area with fire. If you see an unattended fire call Triple Zero (000). Penalties apply for non-compliance. For more information about fire safety in parks and reserves, […]
- Murray Valley National ParkClosed areas: Parts of roads within the Millewa Precinct is closed due to floodingParts of Edward River, Quambies, Dudleys and Tin Hut roads in Murray Valley National Park are closed to all vehicles due to flooding. The closed section is downstream of Farm Road and upstream of Dudleys Road. This closure may be extended and any extension will […]
- Yuraygir National ParkClosed areas: Delays for Wooleweyah hazard reduction burnThere will be delays on Pegas Drive and Lakes Boulevard on Wednesday 17 July and Thursday 18 July 2019. This is because of hazard reduction activities. Traffic management will be in place but we suggest taking an alternative route. This closure may be extended and any extension will be […]
- Peak Creek July 16, 2019ALERT LEVEL: Advice LOCATION: 35 km north of Ebor COUNCIL AREA: Clarence Valley STATUS: Under control TYPE: Hazard Reduction FIRE: Yes SIZE: 2176 ha RESPONSIBLE AGENCY: NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service UPDATED: 16 Jul 2019 12:53
- Pigman Rd, Dyraaba July 16, 2019ALERT LEVEL: Not Applicable LOCATION: Pigman Rd, Dyraaba, NSW 2470 COUNCIL AREA: Kyogle STATUS: Under control TYPE: Other FIRE: Yes SIZE: 0 ha RESPONSIBLE AGENCY: Rural Fire Service UPDATED: 16 Jul 2019 15:36
- 39 Cattle Creek Rd, Ramornie July 16, 2019ALERT LEVEL: Advice LOCATION: Ramornie Station Rd, Ramornie, NSW 2460 COUNCIL AREA: Clarence Valley STATUS: Being controlled TYPE: Bush Fire FIRE: Yes SIZE: 98 ha RESPONSIBLE AGENCY: Rural Fire Service UPDATED: 16 Jul 2019 15:38