National Parks Association of NSW (NPA) is a not-for-profit organisation that seeks to protect, connect and restore the integrity and diversity of natural systems in NSW and beyond, through national parks, marine sanctuaries and other means.
- Myall Lakes National ParkClosed areas: Joes Cove Closed - Flood damageJoes Cove Campground is closed from Monday 31st October 2022 to February 2023 due to flood damage. If you are camping, you will need to reschedule your visit or choose another boat based campground in Myall Lakes National Park. Penalties apply for non-compliance. For more information, contact the Manning Great […]
- Border Ranges National ParkClosed areas: Part Tweed Range Scenic Drive closedSome parts of this park are closed from today 29/11/22 as a result of overnight storm damage. This affects the access from the Sheepstation end of the Tweed Range Scenic Drive. Access between the Barkers Vale entrance and the Pinnacle Lookout is unaffected and remains open. The closed […]
- Koonaburra National ParkClosed areas: Whispering Oaks campground and picnic area closedWhispering Oaks campground and picnic area is closed from Tuesday 29 November 2022 due to extensive localised rain affecting access trails. Penalties apply for non-compliance. On-ground conditions will be re-assessed on Friday 2 December 2022 and an update provided at that time. Public council roads into the park may […]
- Tipping Way, Euabalong November 29, 2022ALERT LEVEL: Not Applicable LOCATION: Tipping Way, Euabalong, NSW 2877 COUNCIL AREA: Cobar STATUS: Out of control TYPE: Other FIRE: No SIZE: 0 ha RESPONSIBLE AGENCY: Rural Fire Service UPDATED: 30 Nov 2022 03:04
- Forestry HR Barrington Tops November 29, 2022ALERT LEVEL: Advice LOCATION: Wild Turkey Trail, Barrington Tops State Forest COUNCIL AREA: Mid-Coast STATUS: Under control TYPE: Hazard Reduction FIRE: Yes SIZE: 2 ha RESPONSIBLE AGENCY: Forestry Corporation of NSW UPDATED: 28 Nov 2022 18:10
- Oallen Ford Rd, Windellama November 29, 2022ALERT LEVEL: Not Applicable LOCATION: 3948 Oallen Ford Rd, Windellama, 2580 COUNCIL AREA: Goulburn Mulwaree STATUS: Out of control TYPE: Vehicle/Equipment Fire FIRE: Yes SIZE: 0 ha RESPONSIBLE AGENCY: Rural Fire Service UPDATED: 30 Nov 2022 03:20