National Parks Association of NSW (NPA) is a not-for-profit organisation that seeks to protect, connect and restore the integrity and diversity of natural systems in NSW and beyond, through national parks, marine sanctuaries and other means.
- Murray Valley Regional ParkClosed areas: Murray Valley Regional Park - Deniliquin CampgroundsThe following areas are still closed due to ongoing flooding and water lying over roads and low lying areas: * Muna / Lagoon Campground * Lip-Lip-Wil / Yabby Campground * Deniliquin mountain bike trails Willoughby's Beach Campground remains OPEN, however low lying areas are or will […]
- Kosciuszko National ParkClosed areas: Summit Walk beyond Rawson Pass and the summit of Mt.Kosciuszko will be closed on the following dates and times.Helicopter sling load operations are planned to occur from Seamans Hut Helipad to the Summit of Mount Kosciuszko from 7am – 10am AND from 3pm – 6pm on Monday 11th, Tuesday 12th and Wednesday 13th […]
- Bents Basin State Conservation AreaClosed areas: Partial Closure Bents Basin SCABents Basin waterhole closed due to flooding. No water activities or swimming due to strong currents and flood debris. Durrawi Picnic Area remains open for day use and picnics only. Campers can still camp in campground but will have no access to waterhole or water activities. Email will be sent to […]
- NEWELL HWY, WIRRINYA November 30, 2023ALERT LEVEL: Not Applicable LOCATION: YARRAVILLE 6342 NEWELL HWY, WIRRINYA 2871 COUNCIL AREA: Forbes STATUS: Under control TYPE: Haystack fire FIRE: Yes SIZE: 1 ha RESPONSIBLE AGENCY: Rural Fire Service UPDATED: 29 Nov 2023 15:35
- Glendon Station BANGATE RD, GOODOOGA November 30, 2023ALERT LEVEL: Not Applicable LOCATION: NEXT DOOR TO 3114 BANGATE RD, GOODOOGA 2838 COUNCIL AREA: Brewarrina STATUS: Under control TYPE: Structure Fire FIRE: Yes SIZE: 0 ha RESPONSIBLE AGENCY: Rural Fire Service UPDATED: 29 Nov 2023 23:31
- DEVELOPMENTAL RD, KULWIN November 30, 2023ALERT LEVEL: Advice LOCATION: DEVELOPMENTAL RD, KULWIN 2835 COUNCIL AREA: Cobar STATUS: Under control TYPE: Grass Fire FIRE: Yes SIZE: 9960 ha RESPONSIBLE AGENCY: Rural Fire Service UPDATED: 29 Nov 2023 16:18